Please read carefully through this Policy and the Terms of Service, which govern your use of the Services. Entering the Services means that you acknowledge and agree with all statements in this policy.
What information is collected
When you use our Services, we collect personal information about your use of our Services and the information that you send us. We may also obtain information about you from third-party sources. The Services may collect the following data:
- Information provided by a user – You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our websites or through our apps or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Services and when you report a problem with the website or with our app.
- Log and usage data – Our servers automatically record information created by your use of our Services, which may include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, type of browser and version you use, operating system and version, device information, the referring web page, pages visited and search terms.
How collected information is used
Generally, we collect and use information from you to provide, protect, and improve our Services, and to provide you with a personalized experience when using our Services.
We will use the collected data:
- to understand and strive to meet your needs and preferences in using our Services;
- to develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- to address service requests and resolve user questions;
- for purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent, and as further described in this Policy;
- to comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
We will process your personal information legally and fairly and not use it outside the purposes of which we have informed you, including selling it individually or in the aggregate for commercial use.
Information we share
We do not sell, exchange, transfer, or give your personal information to any other company or individual for any reason except as set forth below:
- we will share collected information with companies or individuals when we have your consent to do so;
- we will share collected information with law enforcement or other third parties if we: (1) are compelled to do so to comply with any applicable law or legal process; or (2) believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm, illegal activity, or harm to the rights, property, or safety of Atomex or others.
How collected information is protected
Atomex takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Such safeguards include the use of firewalls and data encryption, enforcing physical access controls to our buildings and files, and limiting access to personal information only to those employees, agents or third parties who need access to that information to process it for us. More specifically, our server uses TLS (Transport Layer Security) security protection by encrypting your personal information to prevent individuals from accessing such personal information as it travels over the internet.
Retention of collected information
The Services would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Services for copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Services correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Services to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Services erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Services restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Services processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Services transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of cookies we use
There are a lot of various types of cookies, however, our Services use:
- Functionality – The Services use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences such as what language you prefer, etc.
- Analytics - Google Analytics is an analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the `_ga` cookie. In addition to reporting site usage statistics, data collected on Google properties by Google
Do Not Track option
Most web browsers have a “Do Not Track” option, which may send a signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. There is no accepted standard for that kind of option, so we do not take any action in response to this signal.
The services are intended for a general audience and are not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our services to children under the age of 13.
Links to third-party websites
The Services may contain links to other websites (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). This Policy does not apply to such Third Party Sites as those sites are outside our control. If you access Third Party Sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may collect your personal information.
Please ensure that you are satisfied with the privacy statements of these Third Party Sites before you submit any personal information. We try, as far as we can, to ensure that all third-party linked sites have equivalent measures for the protection of your personal information, but we cannot be held responsible legally or otherwise for the activities, privacy policies or levels of privacy compliance of these Third-Party Sites.