Lido Staked Ether to USD price chart
Frequently Asked Questions
You can buy Lido Staked Ether right inside the Atomex App. For that you need to do these steps:
- go to the Download page;- download and install the Atomex app that suits your device.
- create a new wallet or export an existing one.
- go to the Lido Staked Ether page of your wallet and press Buy
- input the amount and your address you want to get STETH on
- press Buy and follow the instructions.
To exchange Lido Staked Ether on Atomex DEX you just need to:
- create or restore a wallet in Atomex App
- fund it with some STETH amount you want to exchange
- go to the DEX section and choose your STETH outputs in “Send from”
- choose the currency you want to get in exchange and specify the prefered address to receive it on
- specify the amount to exchange, and press the Exchange button
- confirm your operation and then just let your app complete the swap.
STETH price is relatively fluctuate, but is usually tightly the same on different exchanges at one moment of time. So you just have to watch for the price periodically. So it can cost you differently, as it all depends on what price you suppose to be acceptable to pay. And once it seems to be such a price, you can easily acquire some STETH in your Atomex App.
It completely depends on your personal needs. Some people still rely on traditional exchanges. If you do so you have to choose the most reliable and user-friendly one. There you have to be confident that you won’t lose your funds or face any obstacles like KYC or limits or withdrawal stucks or etc.
On the other hand if you are going to exchange on-chain you should be aware of different kinds of DEXs, routes, wrap tokens, slippages and a batch of other things. In most cases. If you, for example, want to exchange STETH to BTC on-chain, it’s usually pretty hard to get the same simplicity as you get on centralized exchanges. Right here we can recommend you to try the Atomex DEX, which is definitely one of the most convenient and efficient way to do a cross-chain exchange.
Atomex allows you to convert your STETH in one click right from your Atomex wallet. You also do it with no KYC, no deposit or withdrawal limits or commissions. Moreover the exchange is being processed in a decentralized trustless manner. So you get all the usual DEXs advantages and go cross-chain at the same time.
There are more than 4247171.86261025 STETH in circulation for now. However a significant part of it is considered actually lost forever. Also Lido Staked Ether has a finite max supply, which is 4247171.86261025 STETH.