Shiba Inu to USD price chart
Frequently Asked Questions
You can buy Shiba Inu right inside the Atomex App. For that you need to do these steps:
- go to the Download page;- download and install the Atomex app that suits your device.
- create a new wallet or export an existing one.
- go to the Shiba Inu page of your wallet and press Buy
- input the amount and your address you want to get SHIB on
- press Buy and follow the instructions.
To exchange Shiba Inu on Atomex DEX you just need to:
- create or restore a wallet in Atomex App
- fund it with some SHIB amount you want to exchange
- go to the DEX section and choose your SHIB outputs in “Send from”
- choose the currency you want to get in exchange and specify the prefered address to receive it on
- specify the amount to exchange, and press the Exchange button
- confirm your operation and then just let your app complete the swap.
SHIB price is relatively fluctuate, but is usually tightly the same on different exchanges at one moment of time. So you just have to watch for the price periodically. So it can cost you differently, as it all depends on what price you suppose to be acceptable to pay. And once it seems to be such a price, you can easily acquire some SHIB in your Atomex App.
It completely depends on your personal needs. Some people still rely on traditional exchanges. If you do so you have to choose the most reliable and user-friendly one. There you have to be confident that you won’t lose your funds or face any obstacles like KYC or limits or withdrawal stucks or etc.
On the other hand if you are going to exchange on-chain you should be aware of different kinds of DEXs, routes, wrap tokens, slippages and a batch of other things. In most cases. If you, for example, want to exchange SHIB to BTC on-chain, it’s usually pretty hard to get the same simplicity as you get on centralized exchanges. Right here we can recommend you to try the Atomex DEX, which is definitely one of the most convenient and efficient way to do a cross-chain exchange.
Atomex allows you to convert your SHIB in one click right from your Atomex wallet. You also do it with no KYC, no deposit or withdrawal limits or commissions. Moreover the exchange is being processed in a decentralized trustless manner. So you get all the usual DEXs advantages and go cross-chain at the same time.
There are more than 589383130737618.0 SHIB in circulation for now. However a significant part of it is considered actually lost forever. Also Shiba Inu has a finite max supply, which is 999991384893529.0 SHIB.